This neat acid cabinet 1800 x 1200 x 460 is a favoured choice for storing caustic substances correctly. Acids and alkalis are commonly used in the workplace, factories and laboratories and if stored incorrectly can have an impact on health and the environment. All caustic substances should be treated safely and sensibly, 3D Lockers acid cabinets make these substances easy to identify with high visibility signage.
- Reaction to Fire Classification EN 13501-1
- Strong steel construction
- 70kg UDL shelf loading
- Additional shelves available at checkout
- Powder coated white paint finish
- Supplied with appropriate warning labels
- "No Snag" handles with 2-point locking
- Integral liquid tight sump
- Adjustable, spill retaining shelves for spill management
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver Vehicle – Assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.
Delivery to Home Addresses: Sorry but we are unable to deliver this product to home addresses.
Please Note: The vast majority of our products are manufactured to order and cannot be taken back into stock or exchanged after delivery. Further for further information please contact us.