The Four Door Fire Rated Locker by Probe 1780H is a great quality storage option which has been independantly tested for Fire Combustibility in accordance with European Standard EN-13501-01:2007 + A1 2009. Use in any dry area in schools, gyms, offices, reception areas or healthcare. This steel locker will not combust or sustain any fire within its proximity. Probe lockers are non-combustible meaning they won't burn during a fire. You can view a copy of the fire combustibility test in the PDF section.
Our Probe lockers have been manufactured in the UK to the highest standard. Anti-bacterial paint comes as standard which helps to prevent the spread of harmful bacteria such as E.Coli or Salmonella. This unique protective coating moulds for the life of the product.
- Four door storage locker
- Range of size and nesting options to choose
- Camlocks with 2 Keys or hasp & staple locks (other locking options available)
- Reinforced doors for extra security
- Welded vertical channel section to protect against impact damage
- Interframe locking, cam engages into the frame
- Lock cover plate designed to accept locker numbers
- Ventilation in doors
- ActiveCoat anti-bacterial powder coating
- Pre drilled holes for nesting lockers onto site
- UK Manufactured
* Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up stairs or use lifts. Single driver vehicle – assistance will be required for off-loading for larger orders.
Delivery to Home Addresses: Sorry but we are unable to deliver this product to home addresses.
Please Note: The vast majority of our products are manufactured to order and cannot be taken back into stock or exchanged after delivery. Further for further information please contact us.