ShockBox two door lockers offer a longer lasting storage solution. Featuring 10mm solid grade laminate doors that are impact and scratch resistant. This locker would be appropriate for a high usage gym or school where the lockers would take a lot of hockey. Laminate lockers have a wipe clean surface making them extremely easy to maintain. The steel body also comes with an anti-bacterial coating.
Our ShockBox lockers come with a camlock or hasp & staple lock as standard. You can choose your locking option at the chekout. We also offer 4 digit combination locks an digital combination locks at an extra cost. Sloping tops, end panels and number plates can also be added.
Choose from a range of vibrant stock door colours on our website. A selection of non stock door colours are available subject to minimum quantity. (Please call us for details).
Laminate lockers are supplied with holes in the sides and the back making them very easy to fit and install.
- Overlay laminate doors
- 10mm solid grade Arpa laminate
- Supplied with camlocks or hasp & staple locks
- Other lock options available at the checkout
- Anti-bacterial coating to all steel surfaces
- 180 degree opening hinge
- Two size options: 305w x 390d or 305w x 470d
- Optional extras include sloping tops, end panels and aluminium number plates
* Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs. Single driver vehicle - assistance will be required for off-loading for larger orders.
It is recommended that lockers are properly installed as tipping could occur. Please refer to our locker installation guide or speak with a sales advisor.