Discover our 1235H School Locker Single Door by QMP designed for use in primary or junior schools. This special low height locker is a great alternative to coat pegs. Store kit bags, coats and shoes safely in a lockable place to keep classrooms and corridors tidy. Made from sturdy 0.7mm mild steel, this school storage locker will withstand everyday wear and tear in an education environment.
Add a splash of colour to your classroom with a range of vibrant door colours to choose from. You can pick one colour or a few different colours to create a pattern or chequerboard effect. There is no additional cost to do this. All of our primary school lockers come with Germ Guard anti-bacterial paint as standard.
- Manufactured from 0.7mm mild steel
- Fitted top shelf and coat hook
- Three Sizes: 300W x 300D, 300W x 450D or 380W x 380D
- Choice of door colours
- Camlocks with 2 keys or hasp & staple locks (keyless option)
- Master Key available to add
- Strengthened and ventilated doors with rubber buffers
- Pre-drilled carcass for nesting together on site
- Germ Guard Active Technology anti-bacterial paint
- Reaction to Fire Classification EN 13501-1
- Delivered ready assembled
- UK Manufactured
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver vehicle – assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.
It is recommended that lockers are properly installed as tipping could occur. Please refer to our locker installation guide or speak with a sales advisor.