Hazardous floor chests are ideally suited to larger or heavy items of hazardous materials. Dangerous substances can be safely stored away in a chest with a hasp lock (padlock not included) in an easy to identify storage unit. Labels are included.
- Powder Coated Active Germ Guard Technoligy Paint
- Yellow Epoxy Powder Paint finish
- Sump capacity for 1170mm unit 20 Litres
- Sump capacity for 610mm unit 7 Litres
- Fully welded integram sump constructed of 1.2mm mild steel
- Warning labels supplied
- Supplied with Hasp and Staple for use with padlock (not supplied)
- Fitted with restraint to prevent lid falling backwards
- Fitted with 2 welded 2.5 butt hinges
- Angled lid construction to prevent article placement
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver Vehicle – Assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.
Delivery to Home Addresses: Sorry but we are unable to deliver this product to home addresses.
Please Note: The vast majority of our products are manufactured to order and cannot be taken back into stock or exchanged after delivery. Further for further information please contact us.