The Probe Low Locker 1220H is ideal for nursery, infant and junior schools. The lower height makes each locker compartment easily accessible for small pupils. Lockers are a great alternative to coat pegs in schools to help promote a tidy environment. Little ones have their own space to keep their books, bags and shoes.
Available in two size options and as single nest 1 lockers, nest 2 or nest 3. Sloping tops and stands are also available to add to your order. Choose to have camlocks with 2 keys and master key override or hasp & staple locks. Hasp locks are a keyless solution which most primary and junior schools choose.
- Height: 1220mm
- Sizes: 305wide x 305deep, 305wide x 460deep
- Nesting: Nest 1 is 305mm wide (Block of 2), Nest 2 is 610mm wide (Block of 4), Nest 3 is 915mm wide (Block of 6). If ordering lockers in nests, please note they are joined together in manufacture and cannot be separated on site.
- Available with standard camlocks or hasp & staple locks (preferred choice or primary schools, keyless option)
- Nesting bolts available to suit probe lockers, please note 4 nesting bolts per side required. Nesting Bolts are supplied as packs of 25, please calculate how many nesting bolts required and order accordingly.
- Solid sturdy hinges
- Robust, sturdy construction
- Range of bright powder coated paint colours, you can mix and match colours to create a pattern
- Activecoat anti-bacterial coating
- Meets BS 4680:1996 'Standard Duty'
- Fire Zero fire tested and approved in line with European Standard EN 13501-1:2007+A1:2009
* Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up stairs or use lifts. Single driver vehicle – assistance will be required for off-loading for larger orders.
Delivery to Home Addresses: Sorry but we are unable to deliver this product to home addresses.