This lockable first aid cabinet is a great choice for the storage of first aid supplies in hospitals, first aid rooms, surgeries or pharmacies. Common features include effective storage and an antibacterial paint finish to help prevent the spread of germs which is essential in healthcare environments. Designed to meet a wide range of first aid requirements and provide safe and secure storage of medical supplies.
- Robust steel construction
- Secure 2 point locking
- No snag lockable handles with 2 keys
- 1 Adjustable galvanized steel shelf included
- 70 Kg UDL shelf capacity
- Additional shelve available
- Hygienic and easy to clean
- Clear identification labelling 2 First Aid stickers included
- White epoxy powder coated paint finish BS 00E55
- Germ Guard Anti-bacterial finish
- Manufactured in the UK
- Delivered fully assembled
- Reaction to Fire Classification EN 3501-1
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver Vehicle – Assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.
Delivery to Home Addresses: Sorry but we are unable to deliver this product to home addresses.
Please Note: The vast majority of our products are manufactured to order and cannot be taken back into stock or exchanged after delivery. Further for further information please contact us.