This Low First Aid Cabinet with 2 Shelves 910H x 457W x 457D - By Elite can be used in any working environment to store essential first aid supplies. Keep bandages, gauze dressings, sterile gloves and plasters in one lockable place. This cabinet would be ideal for use in an environment where hygiene is important. It comes with an epoxy powder coated paint finish with an anti-bacterial additive which is 99.9% effective against E.coli, MRSA and moulds for the life of the product.
This cupboard comes with a single lockable door and 3 point locking with 2 keys. One adjustable shelf is included along with a fist aid sticker to make the unit identifiable in an emergency.
- 910H x 457W x 457D
- Single Door
- 3 Point Locking with 2 Keys
- No Snag Handles
- RAL 9010 White Epoxy Powder Coated Paint
- Anti-bacterial Protection
- Reinforced Doors for Extra Strength
- 1 Adjustable Shelf
- Galvanised Internal Fittings
- Meets BS 'Class 0' Rating
- 0.7-1.5mm Steel Construction
- 100% Manufactured in the UK
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver vehicle – assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.