The M Series Six Door Metal Locker with Coin Return Lock offers a great space to store small personal items, bags or wallets. You can order in Nest 1 and Nest 2 (2 lockers joined together during manufacture). Popular places to use are gyms, schools or colleges, NHS, healthcare, retail or trampoline parks.
Each compartment comes fitted with a £1 coin return lock. This locking option is an effective way of making sure the user returns to the locker to retrieve their £1 coin. The user simply inserts a coin into the lock, the door can then be locked and the keys removed from the door. When the user returns to the locker, they need to open the door in order to release the £1 coin.
This locker also comes with ActiveCoat anti-microbial protection as standard. This hard wearing coating is applied during the powder coating process and is proven to reduce harmful bacteria on treated surfaces by 99.9%.
- Choose from 5 Size Options: 300w x 300d, 300w x 380d, 300w x 450d, 380w x 380d, 450w x 450d
- Other sizes are available on application (call our sales office)
- Fitted £1 coin return lock
- Available as a single nest 1 or nest 2 (joined side by side during manufacture)
- Base plinth for added security
- Air vents at top & bottom for air circulation
- All doors have an all round re-inforcing edge
- Spot welded on each corner to enhance strength & rigidity
- Welded, vertical channel section stiffens the door to prevent impact damage
- Steel 3 knuckle hinges
- ActiveCoat anti-bacterial protection
- Suitable for dry areas only
- Conforms to BS 4680
- Number plates, maskter keys, locker stands and slopes available at the checkout
- UK Manufactured
- Arrives fully assembled
- Nesting Bolts Available to add on at check out, please note 4 nesting bolts needed per side.
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs.
Single driver Vehicle – Assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.
Delivery to Home Addresses: Sorry but we are unable to deliver this product to home addresses.
Please Note: The vast majority of our products are manufactured to order and cannot be taken back into stock or exchanged after delivery. Further for further information please contact us.