The Single Door Fire Rated Locker by Probe 1780H has not only been manufactured to the highest standard, it has been independantly tested for Fire Combustibility in accordance with European Standard EN-13501-01:2007 + A1 2009. This steel locker will not combust or sustain any fire within its proximity. Probe lockers are therefore non-combustible meaning they won't burn during a fire. A copy of the fire combustibility test can be viewed below in the pdf section.
This fire zero rated locker is an ideal choice for schools, cloakrooms, changing rooms or any public area that requires storage. Single door lockers come with a top shelf and double coat hook as standard. In addition, this locker also comes with an anti-bacterial paint finish. This moulds for the life of the product and helps prevent the spread of harmful bacteria such as E.Coli and Salmonella.
- Six size options in nest 1, nest 2 or nest 3
- Top shelf & coat hooks included
- Hat Shelf: 240mm
- Hanging: 1410mm
- Reinforced doors for extra security
- Welded vertical channel section to protect against impact damage
- Interframe locking with cam engaging into the frame
- Lock cover plate designed to accept locker numbers
- Door ventilation
- Over 2000 differs on standard camlocks
- Anti-bacterial powder coating
- UK Manufactured
- Pre-drilled holes for nesting lockers together on site
- Camlocks with 2 keys or hasp locks (to use with own padlock) included in price
- Other lock options and upgrades available.
1780H x 305W x 305D
Single: 21KG Nest of 2: 39KG Nest of 3: 57KG
1780H x 305W x 380D
Single: 23KG / Nest of 2: 42KG / Nest of 3: 61KG
1780H x 305W x 460D
Single: 25Kg / Nest of 2: 45KG / Nest of 3: 65KG
1780H x 380W x 380D
Single: 25KG / Nest of 2: 46Kg / Nest of 3: 67Kg
Delivery to Home Addresses: Sorry but we are unable to deliver this product to home addresses.