Our Five Door Fire Rated Locker by Probe 1780H is a great choice if you are looking for a secure, steel locker but with fire testing and certification. This storage locker has been independantly tested for fire combustibility in accordance with European Standard EN-13501-01:2007 + A1 2009. It will not combust or sustain any fire within its proximity. A copy of the fire combustibility test can be viewed below in the PDF section.
This locker can be used in any dry area that requires storage such as schools, offices, staff cloakrooms or changing areas or gyms. ActiveCoat anti-bacterial powder paint finish comes as standard. This is a unique coating incorporated into the paint finish which helps prevent the spread of harmful bacteria such as E.Coli and Salmonella.
- Range of size and nesting options
- Reinforced doors for added security
- Welded vertical channel section to protect against impact damage
- Interframe locking with cam engaging into the frame
- Lock cover plates designed to accept locker numbers
- Door ventilation
- ActiveCoat anti-bacterial powder coating
- UK Manufactured
- Pre-drilled holes for nesting into a run of lockers on site
- Camlocks with 2 keys or hasp & staple locks (other lock options available)
- Accessories available to add at checkout
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver Vehicle – Assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.
Delivery to Home Addresses: Sorry but we are unable to deliver this product to home addresses.
Please Note: The vast majority of our products are manufactured to order and cannot be taken back into stock or exchanged after delivery. Further for further information please contact us.