The Supreme Cube Locker is the perfect mini locker to use in schools, offices or gyms. Use individually on it's own or you can bolt cubes side by side or stack them to create a wall or bank of lockers. Cubes are a great option if you are short on space so you can benefit from the modular design that can fit into any area. Lock away small personal items, keys, phones, wallets securely in this compact metal locker.
Range of Unique Features:
First Carbon Neutral Manufactured steel locker made in the UK's first and only carbon zero manufacturing facility. Raw materials and energy are sourced responsibly and the latest production techniques have been heavily invested in to minimise the carbon footprint.
This locker not only has Bioshell anti-bacterial coating as standard, it is a covid safe locker providing a more eco-conscious anti-bacterial solution for product protection, colour and performance. A great choice for use in healthcare settings.
Tested to comply with the locker testing standard BS4680:1990, BS 6396:2008 & a1:2015.
Flame zero fire tested and approved locker.
Superior lockers can be positioned side by side without unsightly 'creep' gaps. This offers a far superior aesthetic.
Locker frame and top cover are designed to be interlocked, reducing fixings, increased security & no sharp edges.
10 year guarantee.
In addition, there are also the following features as standard:
- 13 stylish door colours
- Three frame colours: RAL 9006 silver, RAL 7031 blue/grey, RAL 6016 Artic White
- Manufactured from 0.7mm to 0.9mm thick steel
- Wide range of sizes: 3 widths & depths available 300 x 300, 380 x 380 or 450 x 450
- Internal compartment widths: 300w locker is 250mm, 380w locker is 330mm, 450w locker is 400mm
- Secure through frame locking
- 5 knuckle hinges
- Double return for extra security
- Card holder to accomodate a number plate
- High quality UK locks
- Fully recyclable
- No sharp edges
- Number Plates available at checkout
- Lock Options revealed when you click "Next"
- Nesting Bolts or Rivets available for the safe installation of lockers.
Installation of lockers - it is important to install your lockers in a safe and secure manner, please see our locker installation guide.
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver Vehicle – Assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.
Delivery to Home Addresses: Sorry but we are unable to deliver this product to home addresses.
Please Note: The vast majority of our products are manufactured to order and cannot be taken back into stock or exchanged after delivery. Further for further information please contact us.