Our high quality laminate wet area single door locker for wet areas are suitable for any swimming pool, changing room or leisure area with humid conditions. Featuring tough solid laminate doors resistant to dents, scratches and rust and a sturdy galvanized steel carcass for optimum protection.
The laminate door fits neatly inside the locker frame and opens a full 180 degrees. Two sizes are available with four different door configurations and a wide selection of laminate colours or wood finishes are available.
All wet area laminate lockers feature Germ Guard anti-bacterial protection as standard, meaning harmful germs and bacteria are unable to spread. This contributes to a generally more hygienic environment.
- Wet Area Single Door Laminate Locker
- Fitted with a top shelf and coat hook
- Tough, solid laminate doors
- Galvanized steel carcass
- Supplied with moisture resistant camlocks
- Two sizes
- Choice of door colours
- End panels available to conceal the galvanized steel on exposed ends and complete look - contact us
- Corrosion Resistant
- Pre-drilled for nesting on site
- Available in any of the above colours
- Matching end panels available, call our sales team for pricing on 01924 240291
Standard Locking Options:
- Chlorine resistant camlock with 2 keys
- Hasp & Staple latch lock (for use with own padlock
- Both are included free of charge
- Supervisor master key available to add at basket
Other Lock Options:
- Coin Return
- Coin Retain
- Multi User Combination
- Digital Combination
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver Vehicle – Assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.
It is recommended that lockers are properly installed as tipping could occur. Please refer to our locker installation guide or speak with a sales advisor.