Perforated single door lockers are ideal when increased ventilation is required. This perforated single door locker features an airflow venting system and door perforations, clothes or damp items can be stored away to dry. Locker contents can easily be viewed while keeping security to a maximum. This steel locker would be suitable in schools, factories, retail outlets, offices and most working enviroments.
Perforated Locker Features:
- Reinforced doors
- Welded frame
- Number plate holder
- Airflow venting system
- Supplied with a shelf and double coat hook
- Sloping tops available
- Antibacterial powder coated paint finish
- Semi concealed knuckle hinges
- Grey carcass with a choice of 7 door colours
- Predrilled for nesting or can be bought in nests of 1, 2 or 3 sharing common side panels to improve installation and use of space
- British standard specification
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs. Single driver Vehicle – Assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.