Our range of perforated lockers are suitable where efficient air ventilation is required along with the facility to inspect locker contents and security is still of high priority. Ventilated lockers can be used in a variety of working environments and in schools and colleges. Door perforations allow visibility inside the locker as well as a place to store damp items to dry out.
Features of perforated lockers:
- Reinforced doors
- Welded frame
- Allows good ventilation
- Ideal for high security places
- Number plate holder
- Camlocks with 2 keys as standard
- Airflow venting system
- Fitted with a security shelf to prevent unauthorised access to compartments below
- BioCote antibacterial paint finish
- Semi concealed knuckle hinges
- Grey carcass
- 7 door colours to choose from
- Predrilled for nesting or buy in nests to save money and installation time
- British standard specification
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs. Single driver Vehicle – Assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.
It is recommended that lockers are properly installed as tipping could occur. Please refer to our locker installation guide or speak with a sales advisor.