The Single Door Education Locker 1365H is a high quality steel locker part of our best-selling school locker range. Use in primary or junior schools to store coats, bags & PE kits safely, minimising hazards in the classroom or corridor. Manufactured from sturdy 0.7mm steel, this school locker is designed to withstand the general wear and tear of daily use in schools. Available in a range of sizes and colour options, this metal school locker comes with Germ Guard Anti-Bacterial protection as standard.
- 1365H x 300W or 380W
- 300D, 380D or 450D
- Fitted with top shelf & coat hook
- 0.7mm Mild Steel, pop riveted carcass construction
- Pre-drilled carcass for nesting together to make a run of lockers
- Carcass powder coated RAL 7035 light grey
- Choice of door colours
- Germ Guard anti-bacterial protection
- Strengthened and ventilated doors with rubber buffers
- Reaction to Fire Classification EN 13501-1
- Delivered ready assembled
- UK Manufactured
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver vehicle – assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.
It is recommended that lockers are properly installed as tipping could occur. For more information, speak with a salesperson.
Delivery to Home Addresses: Sorry but we are unable to deliver this product to home addresses.
Please Note: The vast majority of our products are manufactured to order and cannot be taken back into stock or exchanged after delivery. Further for further information please contact us.