Our cost effective and durable coloured four door locker is suitable for any dry area environment where secure storage is required. With a stylish look, the probe locker range is also practical for storing personal items, coats and bags and the option to add additional coat rails, coat hooks and number plates for identification and fits well into any office space or school corridor.
Our coloured metal lockers are made from the highest quality components, construction and finish. Built-in security features give confidence that belongings will be kept safe and secure. These 4 door lockers are 1780mm high and are available in a range of base sizes.
All probe metal lockers feature Activecoat anti-bacterial paint finish which reduces bacteria and harmful germs for the life of the coating. Perfect for environments where hygiene is paramount. For additional door colours please see our standard metal locker range.
We are happy to help, so if you have any queries please call us on 01924 240291 or email us via our contact us page.
- Air vent system on each door
- Welded internal door strengthener
- Through frame locking
- 5 knuckle hinges
- Welded compartment divider for extra security
- Additional door perforations available - please call us
- Sloping top option
- 3 depths available: 305, 380, 460
- 8 colour choices available online: Orange, Ocean, Jade, Lemon, Violet, White, Black and Silver
- Standard colours are available on request: Red, Blue, Yellow, Green
- Body in either smoke white, black or silver
- See our interactive colour viewer.
- Anti-bacterial paint finish
- Suitable for dry areas only
Locking Options at no additional cost.
- Cam lock - micro sprung disc lock featuing 3000 serial combinations. Comes as standard and supplied with 2 keys.
- Hasp & Staple - for use with own padlock.
Locking Options at additional cost available at chekcout.
- Multi - User 4 tumbler Combination Lock 4 tumbler
- Digital Combination Lock (Battery powered)
- Re-programmable budget 4 digit combination lock
- Other locks such as coin return or retain on request. Call 01924 240291
Nesting bolts to suit proble lockers, please note 4 nesting bolts per side required. Nesting Bolts are supplied as packs of 25, please calculate how many nesting bolts required and order accordingly.
* Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up stairs or use lifts. Single driver vehicle – assistance will be required for off-loading for larger orders.
It is recommended that lockers are properly installed as tipping could occur. Please refer to our locker installation guide or speak with a sales advisor.