This wet area laminate locker is practical and excellent for areas where conditions are humid such as swimming pools, changing room or leisure areas, sports clubs, schools and spas.
Featuring tough solid laminate doors resistant to dents, scratches and will not rust and a galvanized steel carcass for optimum protection. The laminate door fits neatly inside the locker frame and opens a full 180 degrees.
All our wet area lockers come with germ guard anti - bacterial protection as standard. This reduces the spread of germs such as MRSA and salmonella on contact surfaces. Choose from a range of door colours or wood effect laminate finishes and a selection of locking options at the checkout.
- Fitted with a security shelf to prevent unauthorized access to the compartment below
- Tough, solid laminate doors
- Galvanized steel carcass
- Supplied with moisture resistant camlocks
- Two sizes
- End panels available to conceal the galvanized steel on exposed ends and complete look - contact us
- Other locking options are available
- Lockers are pre-drilled for nesting on site
- Available in a choice of bright colours and natural wood tones - shown above
- Matching end panels to finish a run of lockers and cover steel are available. Call us for pricing on 01924 240291
Standard Locking Options:
- Chlorine resistant camlock with 2 keys
- Hasp and staple lock to use with a padlock
- Both come as standard
- Master Key override can be added at the basket - ideal as a supervisor key
- Coin Return
- Coin Retain
- Multi User Combination
- Digital Combination
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver Vehicle – Assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.
Delivery to Home Addresses: Sorry but we are unable to deliver this product to home addresses.
Please Note: The vast majority of our products are manufactured to order and cannot be taken back into stock or exchanged after delivery. Further for further information please contact us.