The wet area steel locker with four doors is a practical choice for any leisure changing room, wash down area, swimming pool, foor or industrial plants. Manufactured from pre-coated galvanized steel, this steel locker is highly resistant to damp areas. Doors are strengthened and ventilated, hinges are 75mm deep to offer greater quality and a 1.5mm thick steel frame ensures strength and security.
A moisture resistant camlock is supplied as standard for superior lock durability in moist environments. A selection of alternative lockes such as a camlock or coin return/retain lock are available to choose at the checkout. Each compartment is fitted with a security shelf to prevent unauthorized access to the below compartment.
This wet area locker is available with a choice of bright door colours that will suit any leisure or working environment - all of which come with an anti-bacterial germ guard powder coating which reduces the spread of harmful germs such as Salmonella and E.Coli as standard.
Features of wet area lockers:
- Four tier locker
- Chlorine resistant locks
- Strengthened doors with rubber buffers
- Air ventilation
- Manufactured from zinc coated steel
- 3 stage pre-tratment and phosphate coating
- Anti-bacterial paint finish in a choice of vibrant colours
- 1.5mm steel constructed frame for added security
- 75mm deep hinges offers greater quality
- Pre-drilled for nesting on site, supplied as single nest of 1 only
- Available in any of the above colours
- Other colours available at an additional cost: Lime Green, Pink, Deep Purple, Aqua Blue, Orange
- Longer lead time may apply
Standard Lock Options:
- Anti-corrosion camlock with 2 keys (over 2000 differs)
- Hasp & staple latch lock (to use with own padlock)
- Both lock types are included free of charge and can be selected at the basket
- Supervisor masterkey available to buy at the basket
Further Lock Options:
- Coin Return
- Coin Retain
- Digital Combination
- Can be added at the basket or call us for pricing on 01924 240291
- Sloping tops to prevent litter accumulating
- Locker stnds to raise the unit above the floor by 150mm
- Contact our sales team for information about locker accessories
It is recommended that lockers are properly installed as tipping could occur. Please refer to our locker installation guide or speak with a sales advisor.