This wet area steel two door locker is the ideal locker for wet areas. Suitable for use in leisure areas, swimming pool changing rooms, industrial wet areas, food preparation plants or generally wet and humid environments. This steel locker is manufactured from zinc coated steel and comes with an anti-bacterial germ guard coating as standard. This is particularly useful for places where hygiene is paramount.
A coat hook is fitted in each compartment for hanging coats or bags and a security shelf to prevent unauthorized access to the compartment below. This locker is strong enough to stand everyday usage and provide security for personal belongings to be stored inside with its srengthened doors and 1.5mm steel frame.
A moisture resistant camlock is fitted as standard for superior lock durability in moist environments. Other lock options are available to select at the checkout along with a master key override.
Features of wet area lockers:
- Two tier lockers
- Chlorine resistant locks with 2 keys
- Strengthened doors with rubber buffers
- Ventilation for air circulation
- Fitted with a coat hook
- Epoxy Powder coated anti-bacterial paint finish
- 3 stage pre-treatment and phosphate coating
- 1.5mm steel frame for extra security
- 75mm deep hinges
- Pre-drilled for nesting on site - supplied as a single unit only
- Available in any of the above colours
- Other colours available at an additional cost: Lime Green, Pink, Deep Purple, Aqua Blue, Orange
- Longer lead times may apply
Standard Lock Options:
- Chlorine resistant camlock with 2 keys (over 2000 differs)
- Hasp & staple latch lock (for use with own padlock)
- Both of these locks are included free of charge and can be selected at the basket
- Supervisor masterkey override available at the basket
Other Lock Options:
- Coin Return
- Coin Retain
- Digital Combination
- Can be added at the basket or please call for pricing on 01924 240291
- Sloping tops to prevent litter collecting
- Locker stands to raise the unit 150mm off the floor
- Contact our sales team for further information
It is recommended that lockers are properly installed as tipping could occur. Please refer to our locker installation guide or speak with a sales advisor.