This wet area steel three door locker is suitable for any wet or humid environments where storage is required. Use in leisure areas, sports changing rooms, industrial, food plants or wash down areas. Manufactured from zinc coated steel and featuring a 1.5mm steel frame and 75mm deep hinges, this steel locker is strong and durable.
With a full height of 1800mm, the locker comes with a security shelf to prevent unauthorized access to the compartment below. Choose from two compartment sizes: 300 x 300 or 300 x 450. Both allow for the storage of coats, bags and personal items so they can be locked away in a secure place.
A selection of door colours are available which incorporate anti-bacterial germ guard powder coating as standard. Particularly useful if the lockers are to be placed in a hygiene conscious environment. Lime green, pink, deep purple, aqua blue and orange are available at an extra cost. If you require any of these colours please call us on 01924 240291 for pricing.
Features of wet area lockers:
- Three tier locker
- Moisture resistant locks as standard
- Strengthened doors with buffers
- Doors have ventilation to aid air circulation
- Fitted with a coat hook
- 3 stage pre-treatment and phosphate coating
- Epoxy powder coated paint finish with Anti-bacterial paint
- Frame constructed from 1.5mm steel for added security
- 75mm deep hinges
- Pre-drilled for nesting on site - supplied as a single unit only
- Available in any of the above colours
- Other colours available at an additional cost: Lime Green, Pink, Deep Purple, Aqua Blue, Orange
- Longer lead times may apply
Standard Lock Options:
- Moisture resistant camlocks with 2 keys
- Hasp & staple latch lock (for use with own padlock)
- Both of these locks are included as standard and can be added at the basket
- Supervisor masterkey override available at the basket
Other Locking Options:
- Coin Return
- Coin Retain
- Digital Combination
- Can be added at the basket or please call 01924 240291 for pricing
- Sloping tops to prevent litter collecting
- Locker stands - can raise the unit 150mm from the floor
- Contact our sales team for further information
It is recommended that lockers are properly installed as tipping could occur. Please refer to our locker installation guide or speak with a sales advisor.