First aid cabinet 1800 x 900 x 460 designed for the general storage of first aid products, for use in hospitals, first aid rooms, surgeries or schools and workplaces. Easily identifiable with first aid signage and finished with a clean white antibacterial paint which protects against the spread of harmful germs.
- Tough steel construction
- No snag handles with 2 keys
- Secure 2 point locking
- 3 Adjustable galvanised steel shelves included
- White powder coated paint finish BS 00 E.55
- 2 First Aid labelling stickers included
- Door stiffeners for extra durability
- Reaction the Fir Classification EN 3501-1
- Extra shelves available
- 70kg UDL shelf capacity
- Delivered fully assembled
- UK manufacture
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver Vehicle – Assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.
Delivery to Home Addresses: Sorry but we are unable to deliver this product to home addresses.
Please Note: The vast majority of our products are manufactured to order and cannot be taken back into stock or exchanged after delivery. Further for further information please contact us.