The 1370 primary school 1 door locker features a top shelf with hanging compartment and has been specially designed to cater for younger school pupils to store away their coats, books and bags in one secure place. Convenient for use in primary or junior schools, this low locker has a unique airflow venting system, is manufactured from sustainably sourced steel and comes with an anti-bacterial powder coating as standard.
- Reinforced doors
- Hanging compartment with double coat hook
- Galvanised Top shelf
- Key operated lock or hasp & staple lock as standard
- Master keys available to add at the checkout
- Can be supplied in nests of 1, 2 or 3 lockers joined together side by side.
- Nesting bolts for further nesting into runs supplied
- Elite Guard anti-bacterial coating
- Robust steel construction
- Class '0' fire rated
- Postcode restrictions apply to Scottish Isles, Highlands and postcodes PH, DD, KY and AB. Contact us for pricing or click here for similar single door primary school locker with free delivery to this area (Orders over £150)
- Please find all information about dimensions and clear entry space under the dimensions section
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver Vehicle – Assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.
It is recommended that lockers are properly installed as tipping could occur. Please refer to our locker installation guide or speak with a sales advisor.