The Expressbox by Probe 3 Door Locker is guaranteed to offer a secure storage space for your personal items, bags, shoes or mobile phones. Ideal to use in the workplace or in schools, this steel locker with three compartments can also be used in healthcare, dental practices, restaurants, staff rooms or the police.
Finished with ActiveCoat anti-bacterial paint, this unique coating provides protection against the spread of harmful bacteria such as E.Coli or Salmonella. Choose from seven door colours with a silver frame. For the lock option you can have either camlocks with 2 keys or hasp & staple locks. (Use with a padlock, sold separately).
There is a maximum order quantity of 50 lockers, subject to stock availability. Contact our sales team email@example.com to check stock levels and accurate delivery lead times before ordering.
Blue door lockers can be delivered in 7 working days. All other colours take 10-14 days.
- Nominal compartment height approx 530mm
- Clear opening width - 64mm frame
- Product available in Nest 1 (Single column), Nest 2 (2 columns joined together side by side) and Nest 3 (3 columns joined together side by side except 450 wide lockers)
- Nesting bolts available at checkout to join together lockers into runs.
- Numbering system not included (please order at checkout)
- Conforms to BS 4680-1996, ISO 9001:2000 Environmental Management System ISO 14001:2004
- Welded front frame
- Strong knuckle hinges
- Carcass ventilation, top and bottom
- Over 2000 differs on standard locks
- Anti-bacterial coating to surfaces
- UK manufactured
- Pre-drilled for nesting into runs of lockers on site
- Important Note: It is important to install lockers safely. Please follow our useful guide on how to install lockers https://www.3dlockers.co.uk/guides/how-to-install-lockers/
- Order by 11.30am for 8 working day delivery (Subject to stock and manufacturing capacity) Maximum 50 lockers
- *Product variation: Images may differ from items supplied, functionality will be equivalent. The manufacturer reserves the right to alter the design and specification of product without prior consent
Delivery to Home Addresses: Sorry but we are unable to deliver this product to home addresses.