Discover the 1235H School Locker Two Door by QMP, a lower height school locker ideal for primary or junior schools. This locker is manufactured from durable mild steel and is suitable for everyday use in an education environment. Install in classrooms or corridors instead of traditional coat pegs.
This low locker comes in three size options, store PE kit bags, coats and books in a safe place. Galvanised security shelves prevent unauthorised access to the compartment below. Choose from a range of bright door colours to add a splash of colour. You can have a number of different colours to create a pattern or chequerboard effect at no extra cost. Germ Guard anti-bacterial protection comes as standard.
- Special Height 1235H
- Three Size Options: 300W x 300W, 300W x 450D, 380W x 380D
- 0.7mm mild steel construction
- Choice of door colours
- Camlocks with 2 keys or hasp & staple locks
- Master key available
- Strengthened and ventilated doors with rubber buffers
- Pre-drilled carcass for nesting together on site
- Germ Guard anti-bacterial paint finish
- Reaction to Fire Classification EN 13501-1
- Delivered ready assembled
- UK Manufactured
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver vehicle – assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.
It is recommended that lockers are properly installed as tipping could occur. Please refer to our locker installation guide or speak with a sales advisor.