The M Series Sloping Top 3 Door 1800H Locker is an industrial strength storage locker offering a secure place to store bags, coats, shoes or personal items in the workplace. Complete with a fitted sloping top, this helps to promote a tidy environment and prevent the build up of litter and also bags or shoes being stored above the locker. Choose from a range of locker sizes and nesting options. Camlocks with 2 keys come as standard or you can have hasp & staple locks to use with your own padlock.
A range of lock upgrades are available as well as number plates, key fobs and master keys so you can personalise your locker.
Sloping top lockers have a powder coated paint finish with ActiveCoat anti-bacterial protection. This hard wearing coating inhibits the growth of potentially lethal bacteria and fungi.
Features of metal lockers:
- 1800H lockers
- Selection of widths and depths from dropdown menu
- Reinforced doors, spot welded at corners to give enhanced strength
- 3 knuckle hinges welded to frame for additional security
- Hinges are riveted for easy door replacement
- Pre-drilled sides for further nesting on site
- Suitable for dry areas only
- ActiveCoat anti-bacterial paint finish
- Epoxy powdered paint finish to BS3900
- Number plates, key fobs and master keys available to add at checkout
- Nesting Bolts Available to add on at check out, please note 4 nesting bolts needed per side.
Standard Locking Options:
- Camlocks with 2 keys
- Hasp & Staple lock - for use with own padlock
Locking Options Available at Additional Cost:
- 4 Digit Scroll Combination Lock
- Battery Operated Digital Combination Lock - can set to public or private mode
- Coin Retain
- Coin Return
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver vehicle – assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.
It is recommended that lockers are properly installed as tipping could occur. Please refer to our locker installation guide or speak with a sales advisor.