M Series Sloping Top 4 Door 1800H Locker is industrial strength designed for use in high usage areas such as schools, gyms, sports clubs, offices or staffrooms. Use in dry areas only, this quality locker comes with a fitted sloping top to deter litter being thrown above or bags being stored on top of the locker.
Choose from a selection of door colours, an epoxy powdered paint finish comes as standard. A hard wearing anti-bacterial coating called ActiveCoat comes at no extra cost making this locker an ideal choice for use in healthcare environments or areas where hygiene is of high importance.
Features of Metal Lockers:
- 1800H locker with selection of w x d sizes
- Available as 'nested' lockers (pre-joined side by side in manufacture)
- Stiffened doors
- 3 knuckle hinges welded to frame for additional security
- Hinges are riveted for easy door replacment
- Pre-drilled in the sides to create a run of lockers on site
- Epoxy powdered paint finish to BS3900
- ActiveCoat anti-bacterial coating
- Suitable for dry areas only
- Delivered ready assembled
- UK Manufactured
Standard Locking Options Available:
- Camlocks with 2 keys
- Hasp & staple lock for use with own padlock
Locking Options Available at Additional Cost:
- Multi-user 4 Digit Scroll Combination Lock
- Battery Powered Digital Combination Lock (for public use or private one user setting)
- Coin return
- Coin retain
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver vehicle – assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.
It is recommended that lockers are properly installed as tipping could occur. Please refer to our locker installation guide or speak with a sales advisor.