These M Series steel four door lockers are at the top of the tree when it comes to quality of manufacture of steel lockers. Superb paint finish, additional security features such as stiffened doors and inter frame locking make these lockers ideal for schools, colleges, staff rooms and changing facilities. So if you are looking for a competitivly priced steel locker yet wanting peace of mind offered by a top UK manufacturer, rest assured that the M Series lockers are just that cut above from the rest. Replacement doors and hinges are available to keep your lockers always looking top notch.
- Large selection of door colours including pastel shades - please check delivery info tab for delivery leadtimes as these vary according to colour choice.
- Other colours available by request (subject to quantity)
- Superior selection of widths and depths from dropdown menu
- Selection of 1,2,3,4,5,6,8 and 10 door compartments
- All lockers are 1800mm high
- Epoxy powdered paint finish to BS3900
- Stiffened doors
- 3 knuckle hinges welded to frame for additional security
- Hinges are riveted for easy door replacemnt
- Square plastic plates around locking mechanism for insertion of number plates(not included)
- Number plates available at checkout
- Available as "Nested" lockers (pre-joined side by side in manufacture)
- Pre-drilled in sides for further nesting on site to create runs of lcokers
- Anti-bacterial paint finish
- Suitable for dry areas only
Standard Locking Options available:
- Cam lock - micro sprung disc lock featuing 3000 serial combinations. Comes as standard and supplied with 2 keys.
- Hasp & Staple - for use with own padlock.
Locking Options available at additional cost at checkout.
- Multi -User Combination Lock 4 tumbler
- Digital Combination Lock for public use or private one user setting (battery powered)
- Coin Return
- Coin Retain
- Other locking options on requesst. Call our sales team on 01924 240291