Our mobile phone lockers provide secure storage for small valuable items in public areas and within the working environment. Lock away mobile phones, wallets and keys in a safe place, available with plain steel doors or with added perforations so contents can easily be inspected.
Choose from a selection of door colours to match your interior. All our mobile phone lockers come with BioCote anti-bacterial protection as standard which helps reduce the spread of harmful germs such as MRSA or E. Coli and the effects of cross contamination. This is particularly useful in environments where hygiene is paramount such as healthcare.
These steel lockers are supplied pre-drilled so can be stacked and fixed to walls for optimum use of available space. Alternatively they can be bolted one on top of the other and side by side to form a bank of lockers. Also available as a charging mobile phone locker with 13 amp sockets in each compartment.
Features of mobile phone lockers:
- Choose from 4 or 8 doors
- Units can be hung on walls, fitted on top of each other or side by side
- Fitted with deadlock with 2 keys as standard or contact our team on 01924 240291 for other lock options.
- Semi concealed hinges
- Grey RAL 7035 body colour
- Supplied pre-drilled for wall mounting
- Available with plain doors or with perforations (please choose from the drop down box at no additional cost)
- Sloping tops are available - select the option you would like in the drop down box (there is no extra cost for this option)
- Click here to view dimensions of the mobile phone lockers
- For further information view our mobile phone locker general brochure.
- Nesting Bolts Available to add on at check out, please note 4 nesting bolts needed per side.
Nesting Bolts Available to add on at check out, please note 4 nesting bolts needed per side.
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs. Single driver Vehicle – Assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.