Our Single Door Metal locker offers a good all round standard locker for the secure storage of clothing, school bags, sports equipment or personal items and are ideally suited to schools, academies, high schools, gyms, offices and workplace environments. In fact our mild steel metal lockers are suitable in any dry areas where storage lockers are required and sit well along corridors or in any changing room facility.
Fitted with Sloping Tops as standard to keep locker areas clean and tidy, avoid any rubbish been left on the tops.
As you would expect with a single door locker, our 1 door metal lockers provide full length hanging with two coat hooks and a hat shelf.
With Active Coat anti-microbial paint finish included at no extra cost you can rest assured that these single door lockers will not only stand the test of time as well as reducing the spread of bacteria such as Salmonella, E Coli and MRSA.
We can help with your design layout, provide you with a competitive quotation especially on larger quantities, and offer a UK wide delivery and installation service, or we can simply deliver direct to your premises for self installation.
Fittings included as standard
- Hat shelf with double coat hook
- Hanging rail can be purchased at checkout (450mm deep only)
- Hat Shelf: 240mm
- Hanging: 1410mm
Features of metal lockers include:
- All round reinforced doors, spot welded at corners to give enhanced strength.
- Welded vertical channel section stiffens the door for protection against impact damage.
- Complies with BS 4680 excluding size specification
- High quality durable paint finish
- Interframe locking with a cam engaging into the frame providing additional security
- Lock cover plate designed to accept compartment numbering and identification
- Door ventilation
- Over 2,000 differs on standard locks
- Active Coat anti-bacterial coating to surfaces
- UK manufactured
- Pre-drilled for nesting into runs of lockers on site
- Choice of locker widths and depths on drop down box - select your size and nesting option
- Lockers can be purchased joined together side by side in manufacture providing ease of installation and further economy. Available in Nest 1 or 2 to suit run length.
Standard Lock Options:
- Camlock with 2 keys (over 2000 differs)
- Hasp and staple latch lock (for use with own padlock)
- Both these locks are included free of charge and can be selected at basket.
- Supervisor masterkey override available at basket
- Other locking options available. See locking options tab above.
It is recommended that lockers are properly installed as tipping could occur. Please refer to our locker installation guide or speak with a sales advisor.