The M Series Four Door Metal Locker with Coin Return Lock is a great choice if you need secure storage for your workplace. Available as a single nest 1 locker or nest 2 (two lockers joined side by side) and in a range of sizes. This steel locker will hold a small bag, coat, shoes and any personal items that need to be secured.
The coin return lock is an effective way to make sure the user returns to their locker and retrieves their £1 coin. It will help to avoid lost keys. The user simply inserts the £1 coin into the lock, the door can then be locked and the user takes away the keys. On return, the £1 coin is returned to the user when the keys are inserted and the door unlocked.
This coin operated locker would suit any environments that are hygiene conscious. It comes with ActiveCoat anti-microbial protection as standard. This is applied during the powder coating process and is proven to reduce hamrful bacteria on treated surfaces by 99.9%.
- Choose from 5 Size Options: 300w x 300d, 300w x 380d, 300w x 450d, 380w x 380d, 450w x 450d
- Other sizes are available on application (call our sales office)
- Fitted £1 coin return lock
- Available as a single nest 1 or nest 2 (joined side by side during manufacture)
- Base plinth for added security
- Air vents at top & bottom for air circulation
- All doors have an all round re-inforcing edge
- Spot welded on each corner to enhance strength & rigidity
- Welded, vertical channel section stiffens the door to prevent impact damage
- Steel 3 knuckle hinges
- ActiveCoat anti-bacterial protection
- Suitable for dry areas only
- Conforms to BS 4680
- Number plates, maskter keys, locker stands and slopes available at the checkout
- UK Manufactured
- Arrives fully assembled
- Nesting Bolts Available to add on at check out, please note 4 nesting bolts needed per side.
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs.
Single driver Vehicle – Assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.
It is recommended that lockers are properly installed as tipping could occur. Please refer to our locker installation guide or speak with a sales advisor.