This Flammable Cabinet 900H x 460W x 460D comes with a 7 litre integral, liquid tight sump. This is fitted at the bottom of the cabinet and encourages the correct handling of any spills or leaks. Our flammable storage cabinets are constructed from 0.7mm mild steel. Complete with an adjustable, spill retaining shelf which is galvanised. Use this cabinet in a range of working environments or schools to safely store highly flammable chemicals which may be harmful or pose a health & safety risk.
- Made from 0.7mm mild steel, pop riveted carcass construction
- Rust resisting galvanised shelf with 70 kg UDL
- Integral liquid tight sump
- Door aperture has return bends to eliminate open gaps
- Delivered ready assembled
- Reaction to Fire Classification EN 13501-1
- Warning label provided
- Red RAL 3003 paint finish
- Germ Guard anti-bacterial paint
- Additional shelves available
- Stand available to raise cabinet 543mm of the ground
The driver is not insured to carry up any stairs or use lifts. The driver will determine the nearest off-loading point. For larger orders, assistance with off-loading will be required.
Delivery to Home Addresses: Sorry but we are unable to deliver this product to home addresses.
Please Note: The vast majority of our products are manufactured to order and cannot be taken back into stock or exchanged after delivery. Further for further information please contact us.