Hazardous Sloping Top Floor Chest 1170W by Elite comes with a large 35 litre sump capacity. Suitable for the secure storage of chemicals, paints, solvents and dangerous substances as classified by CHIP and the new CLP regulations. This practical storage chest is secured with a hasp & staple security lock to use with a padlock (not included).
Finished in powder coated hazardous yellow, this chemical chest will be easy to spot in the workplace. It comes with GHS labels for you to fix on site. The primary label is flammable and oxidising and explosive are also supplied loose.
This storage chest conforms to Health & Safety Executive Guide HSG51 & DSEAR 2002.
- Manufactured from high quality steel 0.7-1.5mm
- Powder coated paint finish in hi-vis yellow
- 35 Litre Welded leak proof sump
- GHS labelling included
- Chemical segregation chart inside
- This cabinet is not fire proof
- Not suitable for sulphuric acid, nitric or hydrochloric acids
- UK Manufactured
- Delivered ready assembled
* Additional charges on this product north of Glasgow
Best Practice - Cabinets supplied without removeable sumps. Extracting a heavily laden sump is both dangerous and unsafe. There is a risk of contamination from contents of the sump onto operatives. Elite cabinets are made with an integral leak proof base sump. Spillages should be removed with the use of a suitable absorbant material or siphon pump.
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver vehicle – assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.