This M Series Two Door Metal Locker With Coin Return Lock would be the perfect addition to any school, gym, changing area, NHS/healthcare or retail environment. Use this steel locker to store personal items, bags or books securely. Each compartment is fitted with a £1 coin return lock, the user simply inserts a pound coin to lock the door and when they return and unlock the door with the keys, they get the £1 coin back. This is a great option to avoid losing any keys as it encourages the user to take care and keep hold of the key.
Our M Series steel lockers are built to last and have a range of security features. They come with anti-theft shelves to prevent access, 3 knuckle hinges and a welded channel to stiffen the door and prevent impact damage.
This locker comes with ActiveCoat anti-microbial protection as standard, this is proven to reduce harmful bacteria on treated surfaces by 99.9%. This locker would be ideal for use in areas where hygiene is highly important.
- Choose from 5 Size Options: 300w x 300d, 300w x 380d, 300w x 450d, 380w x 380d, 450w x 450d
- Other sizes are available on application (call our sales office)
- Fitted £1 coin return lock
- Available as a single nest 1 or nest 2 (joined side by side during manufacture)
- Base plinth for added security
- Air vents at top & bottom for air circulation
- All doors have an all round re-inforcing edge
- Spot welded on each corner to enhance strength & rigidity
- Welded, vertical channel section stiffens the door to prevent impact damage
- Steel 3 knuckle hinges
- ActiveCoat anti-bacterial protection
- Suitable for dry areas only
- Conforms to BS 4680
- Number plates, maskter keys, locker stands and slopes available at the checkout
- UK Manufactured
- Arrives fully assembled
- Nesting Bolts Available to add on at check out, please note 4 nesting bolts needed per side.
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs.
Single driver Vehicle – Assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.
It is recommended that lockers are properly installed as tipping could occur. Please refer to our locker installation guide or speak with a sales advisor.