The M Series Three Door Metal Locker with Coin Return Lock can be used in any education, NHS/healthcare, retail or manufacturing environment. £1 coin return locks are an effective way to make sure the user returns to the locker to retrieve their £1 coin. It is a great alternative to camlocks with 2 keys so that keys are less likely to go missing. The £1 coin is inserted in the lock so the user can lock the door and remove the keys. On returning to the locker, the £1 coin is returned when the keys are used to unlock the door.
This exclusive range of coin return lockers come with ActiveCoat anti-microbial protection. Applied during the powder paint coating phase, ActiveCoat is proven to reduce harmful bacteria on treated surfaces by 99.9%. This makes this locker a great choice if you need something which is suitable for a hygiene conscious area.
- Choose from 5 Size Options: 300w x 300d, 300w x 380d, 300w x 450d, 380w x 380d, 450w x 450d
- Other sizes are available on application (call our sales office)
- Fitted £1 coin return lock
- Available as a single nest 1 or nest 2 (joined side by side during manufacture)
- Top shelf, hanging rail and double coat hook in each compartment
- Base plinth for added security
- Air vents at top & bottom for air circulation
- All doors have an all round re-inforcing edge
- Spot welded on each corner to enhance strength & rigidity
- Welded, vertical channel section stiffens the door to prevent impact damage
- Steel 3 knuckle hinges
- ActiveCoat anti-bacterial protection
- Suitable for dry areas only
- Conforms to BS 4680
- Number plates, maskter keys, locker stands and slopes available at the checkout
- UK Manufactured
- Arrives fully assembled
- Nesting Bolts Available to add on at check out, please note 4 nesting bolts needed per side.
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs.
Single driver Vehicle – Assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.