The four door in charge tool locker is ideal for construction companies, builders, maintenance departments, site cabins and more. Keep portable power tools or electrical equipment securely locked away. Each compartment comes with a three pin UK single or double socket. A power lead is supplied with an RCD to plug into the locker and enable easy replacement of the lead if it becomes damaged.
Choose from either a flat top or sloping top from the drop down box, a sloping top is a great way of preventing litter collecting on top. A selection of door colours are available with either a standard camlock or hasp & staple lock.
- Four locker compartments
- Fitted 3 pin single/double socket per compartment
- Power lead
- All doors independently earthed to locker body
- Each shelf has front-to-rear reinforcing box section for added security
- Vented locker doors to prevent heat build up
- Camlocks or Hasp & Staple locking options (not shown in picture)
- Flat top or sloping top options
- Steel three knuckle hinges
- Two depths: 300mm or 450mm
- Supply Voltage: 230v
- Maximum Current Consumption: 13 amp
- CE Marked
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs. Single driver Vehicle – Assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.
It is recommended that lockers are properly installed as tipping could occur. Please refer to our locker installation guide or speak with a sales advisor.