Finding access to safe and protected power points is a common problem in the workplace. Our charging phone lockers are specifically designed to overcome this problem and provide a power source and secure storage which is ideal for schools, colleges, universities, construction site cabins, commercial offices and public reception areas. This locker also provides storage for small possessions such as wallets, keys and money.
Features Of Charging Mobile Phone Lockers
- Each compartment is fitted with a side mounted internal socket
- All doors and side panels are perforated to aid ventilation
- All doors are independently earthed to locker body
- Power lead supplied with fitted RCD plug
- RCD protection
- Power lead plugs into the small item locker enabling easy replacement of lead if damaged
- 4 or 8 door configurations
- Fully welded steel door frame
- Fully reinforced compartments with in frame locking
- Supply voltage 230V
- CE certified
- Each shelf has an additional front to rear reinforcing box section to strengthen further
- See also our 4 door charging mobile locker
- View our mobile phone locker guide here.
- Mobile Phone Locker Dimensions.
- In Charge Locker Guide.
- Nesting Bolts Available to add on at check out, please note 4 nesting bolts needed per side.
For further information on our charging phone lockers contact us on 01924 240291
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs. Single driver Vehicle – Assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.
It is recommended that lockers are properly installed as tipping could occur. Please refer to our locker installation guide or speak with a sales advisor.