The 1350H low locker by Probe is excellent for installing in primary schools in place of old fashioned coat pegs. School pupils can have a tidy storage space to keep coats, bags and belongings in one place. Use lockers in school corridors to minimize the risk of fire/health & safety hazards.
Choose from two sizes: 305W x 380D or go to 460D for a little extra storage room. Pick from our range of vibrant door colours and you can mix & match colours to create a pattern or co-ordinate with school colours. You can be assured of the highest quality components, construction and finish with Probe products.
Nesting bolts to suit probe lockers, please note 4 nesting bolts per side required. Nesting Bolts are supplied as packs of 25, please calculate how many nesting bolts required and order accordingly.
- Camlocks with 2 keys or hasp & staple locks (keyless option)
- Range of door colours
- White, silver or black frame
- Anti-bacterial paint finish
- 5 knuckle hinges
- Stengthened doors
- Made to order product
- Two Sizes: 305w x 380d or 305w x 460d
- Nesting: Nest 1 is 305mm wide (Block of 2), Nest 2 is 610mm wide (Block of 4), Nest 3 is 915mm wide (Block of 6). If ordering lockers in nests, please note they are joined together in manufacture and cannot be separated on site.
- Meets BS 4680:1996 'Standard Duty'
- Fire Zero fire tested and approved in line with European Standard EN 13501-1:2007+A1:2009
* Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs. Single driver vehicle - assistance will be required for off-loading for larger orders.
Delivery to Home Addresses: Sorry but we are unable to deliver this product to home addresses.
Please Note: The vast majority of our products are manufactured to order and cannot be taken back into stock or exchanged after delivery. Further for further information please contact us.