The M Series Five Door Metal Locker with Coin Return Lock is a popular choice for a range of working environments to keep personal effects secure. This locker can be used to keep mobile phones, small electronic devices or a small bag safe. Popular areas to use are gyms, NHS/Healthcare, sports changing areas, retail or leisure.
Each compartment is fitted with a £1 coin return lock. They are very simple to use: the user inserts a £1 coin which allows the door to be locked and the user takes the keys away. To open the locker, the keys are inserted to unlock the door and the £1 coin is returned. This is a great way of making sure customers or employees take care and keep hold of the key, minimising any issues with lost keys.
This coin operated locker range comes with ActiveCoat anti-microbial protection as standard. It is proven to reduce harmful bacteria on treated surfaces by 99.9%. Use this locker in environments where hygiene and cleanliness are highly important.
- Choose from 5 Size Options: 300w x 300d, 300w x 380d, 300w x 450d, 380w x 380d, 450w x 450d
- Other sizes are available on application (call our sales office)
- Fitted £1 coin return lock
- Available as a single nest 1 or nest 2 (joined side by side during manufacture)
- Base plinth for added security
- Air vents at top & bottom for air circulation
- All doors have an all round re-inforcing edge
- Spot welded on each corner to enhance strength & rigidity
- Welded, vertical channel section stiffens the door to prevent impact damage
- Steel 3 knuckle hinges
- ActiveCoat anti-bacterial protection
- Suitable for dry areas only
- Conforms to BS 4680
- Number plates, maskter keys, locker stands and slopes available at the checkout
- UK Manufactured
- Arrives fully assembled
- Nesting Bolts Available to add on at check out, please note 4 nesting bolts needed per side.
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs.
Single driver Vehicle – Assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.