Portable power tools are essential for many builders, construction firms and maintenance departments. Our six door in charge tool locker is ideal for keeping tools locked away while not in use and also stay fully charged.
Each compartment is fitted with a three pin UK double socket. A power lead is supplied with an RCD to plug into the locker and also enable easy replacement of the lead if it becomes damaged. All doors are independantly earthed to the locker body.
Choose from either a flat top or sloping top in the drop down box, a sloping top is a great way to prevent litter accumulating above the locker or bags and clothing left on top.
- Six locker compartments
- Fitted 3 pin single/double socket per compartment
- Power lead
- All doors independantly earthed to locker body
- Each shelf has front-to-rear reinforcing box section for added security
- Vented locker doors to prevent heat build up
- Camlocks or hasp & staple locking options
- Flat top or sloping top
- Steel three knuckle hinges
- Two depths: 300mm or 450mm
- Supply voltage: 230v
- Maximum current consumption: 13 amp
- CE marked
- Nesting Bolts Available to add on at check out, please note 4 nesting bolts needed per side.
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs. Single driver Vehicle – Assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.
It is recommended that lockers are properly installed as tipping could occur. Please refer to our locker installation guide or speak with a sales advisor.