The eight door in charge tool locker is available in two sizes: 300W x 300D or 300W x 450D. Security of tools is vital on construction sites so these handy steel lockers provide a power source as well as a lockable space. Each compartment is fitted with a three pin UK single socket and a power lead is supplied with an RCD. This plugs into the locker and enables easy replacement of the lead if it becomes damaged.
Flat top or sloping top options are available to choose in the drop down box, along with a selection of door colours.
- Eight locker compartments
- Fitted 3 pin single socket per compartment
- Power lead
- All doors independently earthed to lockers body
- Each shelf has a front-to-rear reinforcing box section for added security
- Vented locker doors to prevent heat build up
- Camlocks or hasp & staple locking options
- Flat top or sloping top option
- Steel three knuckle hinges
- Two depths: 300mm or 450mm
- Supply voltage: 230v
- Maximum current consumption: 13 amp
- CE Marked
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs. Single driver Vehicle – Assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.
It is recommended that lockers are properly installed as tipping could occur. Please refer to our locker installation guide or speak with a sales advisor.